Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

February 17, 2008

I got my second game today. It’s a strategic role playing game. So this is not like a turn based role playing game since you can move around and then attack instead of just attack and attack and attack! This is a fun thing and was worth the 40 bucks to me. I may buy the Final Fantasy Tactics after I beat this game.

So I dug out the iPaq while I wait to get it fixed and the battery is pretty trashed. I was playing with WiFi for a few minutes and it drained 10 percent in 5 minutes. I am thinking of getting an extended battery since I kind of need to now. I am still waiting to see when I will be sending the thing out.

I had turkey for supper today. Very good turkey too! It was a Butter Ball one. The only thing I like more then turkey like this is open face turkey samiches. I just wish we had some stuffing for it. Weather tonight is just rain.

No comments: