Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Friday, February 29, 2008

February 29, 2008

Well, I have some good news first things first. I made another Blog. This one is a multiple person technology related. Please visit the site at The Techs This is going to be a blog that features a lot of news items. I figured I would have a few people post so we get a wide array of posts since one person can be biased. As the description says, less Apple related news then the leading competitor!

I have to say that today was a good day for gaming. I was playing Unreal Tournament 3 on the PlayStation 3 for a little bit today and I did really good. I was getting pretty consistent results for the 4 rounds I played. The first 2 were around 58 kills and had 4 deaths each time. Then the third one, which was the best, was 62 kills to 2 deaths. Now that is what I call skill. Sure, I play on the easiest bot level but that makes it fun. The last round I slacked a bit and didn't look at the results.

I have been playing some more Disgaea too. I have been trying to level up my people more so I can do better. I have been leveling on the one level that has a really good geo symbol pattern that gives me a few levels per play through. I also have been checking for higher attack weapons. Most important is I am raising the health of them up.

A few days ago, I noticed 2 keys on my keyboard were broken. The caps wouldn't stay on the scissor lifts right since the clips broke on one side. Well, I decided to try the key caps from my old KB100 Clie keyboard. The key caps were the right size but didn't fit on the Acer lifts. So I took the ones off the keyboard and now I have the keys back. I have to say that it looks kind of funny with 2 white keys on a black keyboard.

I got Flash to work! I installed the x86 version of FireFox 3 Beta 3 on the Acer and now I have FLASH!This means that I can finally use Youtube and watch all the things that are on Digg! The one thing that is upsetting me is that I can't use Adblock Plus on Beta 3.

Supper was fried chicken sandwiches. My dads chicken is just breaded with seasoned bread crumbs. It is very good like that on a bun with some salt and mayonnaise. We has potato chips instead of French fries today. We got snow too. There should be 3 to 5 inches by morning.

No comments: