Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, February 25, 2008

February 25, 2008

I have been on Linux for a day now and I need to say that KDE is different then I was use to on GNOME. For example, the text editor kWrite is not tabbed. Also I am still getting use to the different SuSE menu. It has tabs for stuff and then the applications tab has categories. I have to say that I really like it and a lot more then the GNOME menus.

One of the best things that I found out is that my MP3 player works just fine on SuSE. This is great since Sony claims that it needed Windows Media Player. Turns out it don't I guess. The thing is standard drag and drop really. That makes me really happy since I can add music when ever I want to.

Supper today was chicken cordon blue. That is a stuffed piece of chicken with ham and Swiss cheese inside. I love these things and the best thing is that they are pretty cheap. I had a nice Hungary Man dinner for lunch. I love the XXL turkey since it̢۪s a huge meal and really good. The weather report for tomorrow is freezing rain and sleet. That is going to be fun!

Well, looks like the memory card world is getting a change again. We now have the new SATA style Compact Flash cards coming out later this year. I kind of hate change when it comes to this type of thing since everything is the old connector and its not backwards compatible.

No comments: