Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12, 2008

Well today was a little fun. I played some Super Smash Brother on my friends N64. I didn't really care for the game since its just a button masher to me. I would play it but never buy it. I have better things to spend 50 bucks on then Brawl.

I also played some Wipeout Pulse and Disgaea on the PSP today. I transmigrated Laharl in Disgaea so I am leveling him up again. This was a great idea as it really helped out his health. Once I get 5000 mana, I may do it again. Using genius, which is 5000 mana, is worth the wait to get the extra 4000 needed.

I worked on that game a little but I didn't do much as I am still learning and all. I hope to get it going better soon. I have some ideas but that is about it. It is in Python right now but it may be changed to C++ soon. I know some code in C++ and it has stuff that would work well in the game.

Weather today was windy. We got some snow too. Nothing major but annoying none the less. I had breaded fish today for supper. I had haddock. Worst thing I did though was have onion rings. They have been annoying my stomach all day now. Weather for tomorrow looks nice for tomorrow. 47 with PM rain showers.

No comments: