Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

March 29, 2008

Today was fun. We went to get another ton of pellets. We have a half ton here at the house and 2 and a half tons up at the place. This should be enough for next year. We also went for Chinese food today. It was a great day really.

I got a stand for my TV and a 6GB micro drive at Circuit City on clearance for about 20 each. Pretty good deals huh? I had the same arm for my TV before but when I gave my old TV to parents they took the arm too. This is great since the 19" is huge on my desk!

The weather was pretty annoying. It was cold and windy. I took out the RC today and I had some problems. I decided to clean out the back plate area of the engine. Well, its still slipping so here is what I want to try next. I found an O ring sealing the shaft so I will replace that.

We went for Chinese like I said before. The food was really good today. I have been pretty thirsty though today. We also went to Dairy Queen at the one mall. We got 2 large Heath Blizzards. My parents split one and I had a whole one. Those things are filling!

No comments: