Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

March 9, 2008

Windy day today. Didn't go anywhere of course. I am going to try to learn some programing languages. I don't know what yet though however. I have a few choices really. Python, C#, C++, Visual Basic (and the .NET version) and some other stuff.

Its been 4 weeks since I called Circuit City about the iPaq and still nothing. So I guess I will be waiting for a while. Michelle said that she called and they said to resend the letter to transfer it so I guess I shouldn't have much longer. I want to get back into using it again.

Supper tonight was ribs. I love these things. We make them mild and I prefer it that way. I wish that they were cheaper so we could make them more often really. Weather tomorrow is going to be 40. I guess spring may finally be here now. It makes me happy that its getting warm.

I added this weeks poll. It is a computer related one of course. What operating system do you use? I voted Windows since it is what I use MOST. I didn't make a multiple choice poll though however this time. Poll is open until midnight next week.

No comments: