Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March 26, 2008

I have to say that I really do love my ThinkPad T20 again. Its been a long time since I talked about how much I really love it. I love having a small 14" laptop for in the car. Sure it is not the fastest computer around but it can do something not much else can. It makes me happy!

I have to say that I worked on the game a little bit more today and I am kind of stumped. I need to be more creative in the story line I think. So here is what I am going to do. If you would like to help make the game I want you to send me an email at mikeypizano@gmail.com and I will contact you. To be involved, you need an IRC program. If you do not have one I will help you.

I took my TV to get fixed today. I have to wait 2 to 4 weeks now! I am kind of annoyed since I wanted to use it for a monitor. I may buy a component cable for my PS3 so I can play it in my room. I have to see if the TV has the component inputs though. It sucks when your TV doesn't have a HDMI port!

I decided to pick up a copy of Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII today. I didn't want to drop 40 bucks on a game but Best Buy had it and I figured that I will be bored for 2 weeks with no TV. I still love Disgaea but I need a bit of a break. I am in the mood for a different type of game really.

Supper today was left over turkey in gravy with mashed potatoes. I have to say I really like instant potatoes. The real ones are better but instant are easier to make. We made little sandwiches out of the turkey. The weather today was kind of windy. The weather tomorrow is rain and snow, with the temperature being 44.

No comments: