Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

March 2, 2008

Well, today was a fun day. We went a few places today. I got to see the IdeaPad Y510 today. I have to say that I don't like the design much. Its too boxy and has an Apple style hinge. All in one its not a BAD design but I just don't really like it much. I would prefer a TrackPoint too though since I kind of like them. I love the laptops that have both TrackPoint and touchpad. This laptop did have something neat. It has a face recognition system to log on.

I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End on Bluray today. I have to say that it was amazing. I seen it in the theaters too and still loved it. I really am glad that Bluray is winning! It holds a lot more data then HD DVD does. Also, more data means bigger games!

We had pasta for supper today. Pasta is one thing I love though I am weird. I like to make meat ball and pasta sandwiches. The weather report is 42 tomorrow and showers. Pretty warm! Maybe Spring is finally coming and I can go outside again!

Guess what I heard on Sirus today! Basshunter! Yes, the Swedish guy! It was on a UK channel. It was Now Your Gone.

No comments: