Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, March 17, 2008

March 17, 2008

I worked on the game a little bit more today. I didn't do too much though. It is starting to be a lot of code. It's like 5 pages so far! I can not wait to get it done since it will be my first game ever. It will also be the longest program I have ever made in C++.

I got the box to send out my iPaq today! What fast service! I only waited about a month! I will be sending it in on Wednesday so I will see how it goes. It is supposed to take 10 business days so I am assuming 2 weeks or so. Lets hope it comes back working…

I had Tyson chicken keiv pockets today. They are like the cordon blue ones but different fillings. I do not know what was in them but they were good. I would like them again. Weather today was kind of cold. It was in the 40s but felt like the 30s with the wind. Rain and snow tomorrow night!

No comments: