Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March 18, 2008

I hate this weather! We are getting a lot more rain now! We are getting another inch and a half of rain! We are in another flood watch! This is getting annoying. Since I have taken down my RC car, all we get is rain. I still have to fix the one way bearing on my buggy so I can get it to start right!

I had pork chops with the steak dust on it. These were really good like this. I have to say that the steak dust is one of the few spices we use often. I had a baked potato too.

I finished the game! All I need to finish doing is some minor stuff like getting the source code to work correctly. I then need to debug and fix any typos I may have made. I also need to find a place to host the code. The thing is that you will need to compile it yourself probably since I use Visual Studio 2008.

I also sent the iPaq today. I have about 2 weeks before I get it back so here is to waiting. I hope it comes back fixed properly! I have also been playing Disgaea a lot more. I got a game over on episode 10 and it gave you the option to save and transfer the stuff to a new game so I am starting over with current stats. The game doesn't end at 10.

No comments: