Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

March 6, 2008

We had to go a few places again today. The weather was really nice today. It was in the upper 40s today so I had a little fun. It is going to be in the upper 40s again tomorrow but it is going to be wet. Weather is calling for rain.

I took out my RC car today. I only ran one tank through the engine too see how it would run. Ran really good today too. It only stalled out once when I first started. I have a bit of a problem with the pull start one way bearing starting to slip again. I will have to take the engine off and soak the bearing in some cleaner.

Supper today was chicken fingers and fries. We also had some breaded baked raviolis. Those are really good too. They tasted like a mozzarella stick almost. The chicken fingers are by Tyson home style from Sams Club. They changed the coating so its not as spicy anymore.

No comments: