Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March 5, 2008

We went a few places today again. Its great when my dad is on vacation! We are thinking of getting a new TV for the kitchen so that means I will be getting the 19” Samsung that is in there now. We are thinking of getting a 26” which will be really nice since its bigger. I may get a high definition DVR for my room too.

I have been addicted to spider solitaire a lot now. I have been playing it all day. I did play a little Unreal Tournament 3 but I was a little bored with it today really. I want to play my PSP some more too. I have a bunch of episodes of Home Improvement on my TiVo though to watch.

Supper today was sandwiches. My parents made Italian hoagies but I had turkey sandwiches instead. I have to say that I really like turkey sandwiches more then hoagies any day. The buns can be too thick sometimes to me. I picked up a bag of Sun Chips harvest Cheddar today.

No comments: