Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

March 22, 2008

Well, I have decided that the game is going to be Rayok. I am gong to use the story line from the "first" game in the new one. This is better since I can have 1 long game instead of a short one. I got a lot done today too. It will be a very long game at this rate. I need to learn to indent my code though. Since I am coding in a text file I don’t get the automatic indent.

I had Chinese for supper today. It was very good too. I really like the vegetable lo mien a lot. I prefer chicken but they don't have it at buffets. I also like the teriyaki chicken on the sticks. I also like the fact that the ones we go to have Pepsi instead of Coke. The weather for tomorrow is COLD! It will be 41.

No comments: