Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Friday, March 14, 2008

March 14, 2008

First thing I need to say is that I contacted City Assure and they sent the box out today. Its only been about a month! They said that I should get the box by Tuesday. This is great since I really want to get the iPaq fixed. I will probably get an extended battery somehow for it. This will let me use it again.

I played with my RC car again today. I ran like 2 tanks through it only. It was making a weird noise so I stopped to clean it a bit. I didn't do much since I didn't want to take it apart just yet. I am thinking of getting a new body for it soon as this one is getting a little beat up.

Supper today was tacos. Pretty good tacos too! I don't use seasoning or salsa on mine though as I do not like hot foods. I just use hamburger and cheese with a little salt. The weather is going to be rain tonight. Its going to be 52 tomorrow.

No comments: