Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 13, 2008

I started doing something different on the game today. I switched the code to C++ since I feel that it has more options. This will change some stuff. For one, I can probably learn to make a GUI instead of using the console interface. I will find a way to post code some how. The game is totally open source.

I don’t know why but I have been in a coding mood lately. Maybe it is just me but I really enjoy coding when I am not being forced to do it. When I was in high school, my teacher for C++ didn’t really care whether or not we did the work so I never really learned. I guess learning it on my own is the same way.

I didn’t do much of anything today. I woke up kind of late so I didn’t have time to do much. I was going to have frozen lasagna for supper but they didn’t taste too good so we had the chicken pot pie with mashed potatoes from Sams club instead. The weather is looking good for tomorrow. Going to be 54 tomorrow! The only thing is we will get rain tomorrow night.

No comments: