Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, March 24, 2008

March 24, 2008

Back on Linux once again! I decided to use a spare drive so I still have the Windows one if all goes wrong again. I will be updating to 8.04 soon also. So far so good. Everything seems to be working for me this time.

I didn't work on the game today but I do plan on working on it soon. I was kind of busy installing Linux so I didn't do much of anything today. I have to say that I plan on getting my RC some use soon. What I really need to do though is find a way to use my iPaq on Linux.

Supper today was Salisbury steak patties, peas, and sweet potatoes. This was a good meal today. I love the Salisbury patty with A1 steak sauce and that steak dust seasoning on it. Weather is 49 tomorrow with rain and snow that night. Looks like I may take out the RC tomorrow if its warm.

No comments: