Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

March 30, 2008

We had to go up to Sears today. We had to go to the one in Dickson City though. We are getting a new washer and they have a really good sale today too. It's from 6 to 9 PM only though so we had to get it today.

We choose a nice frontload one. It uses less water and even has a heater in it. The only bad thing is you need the HE detergent, which is more concentrated. Its good since you use more it lasts longer. The one we got is 2x concentrated.

I did some benchmarking on the MicroDrive today the strange thing is that the results were similar to fastest card I have. I didn't buy the card for performance. I bought it because it was really cheap!

I will post them tomorrow. I want to make a table and I am not really sure how I want to set it up yet.

I decided that I will use my iPaq until I get the box. This includes getting the setup just right. I will make a back up before I pack it up again. I should have done this last time really. It would have made getting it setup again a LOT easier!

I had to make a little pull tag with electrical tape so I could get the MicroDrive in and out. The iPaq doesn't have the much needed ejection mechanism. The NEC has it though so I don't need the tape on that. Not many PDAs have one anymore. To be honest, its really annoying. Why bother using a type II slot if you can't get the cards out!

I really hate using stuff outside! Screens are so annoying when its sunny out. The screen protector I have on it is a crappy Belkin one so its horrible outside! I am really thinking about picking up a nice one like a Boxwave since they are really nice compared to what you get in stores.

The weather was pretty nice today. It was very sunny. The forecast for tonight is rain and tomorrow is RAIN! I had home made hot wings today. We make ours on the mild side though. We also tried some with Kikkoman teriyaki glaze which came out really good. Personally, I don't like spicy food really...

I worked on the game a little today. I didn't get much done though. I plan on taking my time with it though. It comes out better when you take time to do something properly.

I found out that Crisis Core has 300 missions in it. This makes it quite a long game! I love how people complain that its not a turn based game but an action role playing game. I have to say I really like that its different for a change. A turn based game can get boring once you play enough of them!

No comments: