Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 25, 2008

We got a new TV today for the kitchen. It’s a 26 inch Vizio from Walmart. I got the old 19 inch Samsung. I have a bit of a problem though. The VGA port on the Samsung won’t work! I have to go up Best Buy tomorrow since we have a warranty on it. I have to say I tried the PS3 on the new TV and I really like it! Its so much better then the rear projection to me.

So I am back on Windows again. That update didn't work to good for me. So here is what I need to do once I get the TV to work right. I will set up that Vaio. It has a fresh Ubuntu 7.10 install so its ready for use once I get it to work. The thing is that the graphics card may not be great for Ubuntu.

I had hot dogs and French fries for supper today. I really love a Nathans hot dog and some good home made French fries! The weather for tonight is rain and snow showers with the temperature being 51 tomorrow.

No comments: