Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March 19, 2008

I finished the game last night. I just need a place to host it. I am thinking of getting my old Google site back up and running. I also have my old 110MB account. I can just use it to host the files. For now, until I get this set up, you can email me and I will send you the .cpp file and you can compile it yourself. My email is mikeypizano at gmail dot com.

I had a really good supper today. I had steak, a salad, and a baked potato. Now that is what I call a good supper. I make my salad kind of weird. I love it with just cucumbers, chick peas, and croutons in Balsamic vinegar. The weather today was rain on and off. We didn't get that 3 inches that called for thankfully.

I have been thinking of getting some more use out of my old stuff. It kind of annoys me when I see something like my NEC just sitting on my desk. I also have a lot of other stuff I wish I could get more use out of. I also wish some of my old stuff worked in general. I have a few broken PDAs sitting in my room. My TX, that Interlink C101, a TJ25 and a Casio E200.

No comments: