Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

March 23, 2008

Happy Easter everyone! I had some good food today. We went to my grand parents for supper. We had raviolis and turkey. The raviolis where home made too. The weather was not to bad today. It will be 44 tomorrow so I may take out my buggy.

I got something new today. Its a keyboard for the PlayStation 3 that works on my laptop. It was on rollback at Walmart for 25 bucks from 70 so I couldn't resist it. It has a small touchpad on the side. The only thing I am not a fan of is that its louder then my laptop keyboards. I am not use to desktop keyboards! It has laptop style keys though.

I worked on the game a little today but I didn't do much. I was going to do a lot more but I ended up being a little more distracted then I planned on! I have a friend who will let me host the files on his site. I thank you! I will let everyone know when its done.

No comments: