Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 4, 2008

Today was a very wet day. We had to go out for some stuff though. I did a full drain on the old battery that came with my ThinkPad T20 and gained back about 3 watt hours. I didn't really gain much back but that may be about 20 minutes or so and that is better then nothing.

Supper today was Salisbury steak patties with steak dust seasoning and mixed vegetables in cheese sauce. I really love the patties with some salt and A1 steak sauce on it. The weather tonight is RAIN! Yes, shocking as that may sound we are getting another 1 to 2 inches of rain on top of the half inch we got today.

I was playing with computers at Office Depot today. I have to say that the new Lenovo IdeaPads have nice keyboards like the ThinkPads do. One thing I don't like much on computers is that the touchpads are flush mounted now. I prefer boarders on them so your finger doesn't slide off all the time. The IdeaPad has a very nice sized touchpad though.

I was also playing with the HP TouchSmart again. This is what I think an all in one computer really should be. The best thing was playing spider solitaire on the large touchscreen. Though I see the touch screen as pretty much useless, it is still fun thing to have on it. I personally think the all in one computers are stupid since I would rather just get a laptop since you can't upgrade an all in one computer anyway.

No comments: