Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

March 15, 2008

I had some fun today. I went to Old Country Buffet! We went out today but for once I didn’t buy a single thing. Weird right? The weather was nice today but a little colder then yesterday. We are going to get rain and snow showers tonight and tomorrow.

I did a lot of coding on the game. I am thinking of setting up a site again, maybe on Google Pages, just to host the files. I will also think about using a crappy free host to do it. I will leave the blog on Blogger since its just easier that way. I found out about using switch commands and cases instead of if statements so the code is going well.

I have been getting pretty far in Disgaea so I will have to pick a game to play next. I am thinking of playing Final Fantasy II or Medievil. I want to beat the rest of the games I have before I waste money on a new one. I have the money to buy them but I would rather save it.

No comments: