Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 20, 2008

Well here is some good news for everyone. I have started on the second Rayok game. This one should be a longer game and maybe coded a little better. I made Rayok kind of quickly so it was basic. The next one, called Rayok II oddly enough, will take longer to make and be more involved.

I have been thinking. I may look into using Source Forge to host the code. I don't know how it works but I think it will be great to host the code. The programs that I am making are Free Open Source Software after all.

Supper today was hamburgers from Sams. They are Angus ones that are VERY good! We had them fried but we will make them on the grill next time. I also got some Easter Pizza from my grandmother. Now this is the good stuff too. I wait for this every year. It will be pretty windy tonight and tomorrow.

No comments: