Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

March 8, 2008

Today was a fun day. Went a few places again of course. I started to install a ton of mods that I downloaded for Unreal Tournament 3 today. Mods are a pain to install though. You have to do it one at a time since they are all the same file name. They REALLY need to put a mod downloader into the game badly. Oh, and add offline split screen...

Of the maps I downloaded today, I only tried 2 of them and they are really fun. One is a Lego one that is totally destructible and really fun. The problem is that I got a lot of lag with 16 people on the map. The other one is a really small map called BioMetal. This is really fun with 16 people since you can get a lot of monster kills and head shots pretty easy.

I have to say that I still haven't gotten that iPaq fixed yet. This is really annoying since it will be 4 weeks Sunday. I am getting quite tempted to just give up on it since the battery is just going deader and deader as it sits like this. Good thing I don't NEED the damn thing! I should just get a new one really since who knows if anything else will go on it.

I need to buy a new battery and a stylus for it too. The stylus is scratching my screen protectors really bad though they can just be crappy screen protectors too. I may get a new one from BoxWave since they are really good. The one that came on the iPaq when I got it from Michelle was a BoxWave and lasted a good 6 months!

I have been using my NEC MobilePro 780 more now. I have AIM and nPOP on it. I also have an IRC client that I use from time to time. The bad thing is that this thing is kind of slow and thus it is a little annoying to use sometimes. The bad thing is that the screen has a low refresh rate and is really hard to see outside.

I had fried meatballs for supper today. I love them but they repeat on me pretty badly. Its very annoying! The weather report is wet again. Yes even more rain. This time about an inch of rain only at least. They are also calling for some snow showers possibly.

Went for Chinese today. I love that stuff I really do! We went to the other buffet this week. It is going to be really windy tonight and we will be getting showers tonight. It will be a nice day tomorrow but really windy again. I also picked up a book on Visual Basic .Net today for 5 bucks.

No comments: