Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, March 3, 2008

March 3, 2008

Well today was a fun day. We set up the security cameras we bought today. This took a few hours to do. Most of it was running the cables. I found my UltraBase for the 570 and the battery that came with my T20. I figured I would try and squeeze some extra juice out of the old battery. I drained it fully at pretty much full drain and I got it to last about one and a half hours.

I had steak today. It was very good steak too. It was 55 degrees today so it was really warm. I had a baked potato with it too. The only thing was no salad this time. The weather for tomorrow is WET! We are going to get up to TWO AND A HALF INCHES OF RAIN! That would be 2 and a half feet of snow if it was cold enough. We are in a flood watch now!

I have to say that I am playing Unreal Tournament 3 again. I was doing really good today until I lost my concentration. I was on a 150 kill streak then I got killed! I was playing 1 hour death match and after that first kill I just lost it.

No comments: