Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

March 16, 2008

Today was fun. I ended up working on the RC car today. I put the shaft starter back on but the one way bearing is still slipping. I adjusted the brakes and now the rear brakes lock up on me. The problem there is that I spin a lot. I also slid into a puddle so that ruined my fun today.

It was kind of cold today too. The wind chill was in the 30s! I ended up coming inside fast today. I had pasta for supper. I love my dad's pasta sauce. I also love his meat balls. They are great on a piece of bread with some cheese too! The weather for tomorrow will be 42. Maybe I will get the RC out tomorrow.

I didn't work on the program much today. I found out that if you compile the code in Visual Studio, you need to have it installed to run the program! I have a lot of code but it needs a lot more work. This is a test candidate only of course. It will be made better soon.

No comments: