Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

January 10, 2008

Well, CES is kind of boring today it seems. There was only a few pages on Engadget today and a lot of it was stupid stuff. Its upsetting that CES seemed to be much better last year. Mac World is also next week so that will mean a lot of news probably.
I didn’t play my games today though I did install some new stuff. Since I am back on Windows, I can get stuff like a Commodore 64 emulator. The only thing is that I can not get it working with my USB controller. I would like to use it since it would be easier to play then with the keyboard. If worse comes to worse, I can remap the keys.
I am much happier to be back on Windows sadly. I hate to say it but Linux is just horrible for me! I love the interface but the problems out weigh that for me it seems. Sorry Linux, but I have to say that you just are not ready for the average user.
I also installed Folding at Home on my Acer. Its not going to be fast but I would rather be able to do even a little good work then none at all. I would LOVE to install it on my PS3., but I don’t like using the PS3 like that. It would be on too much for me and my house is dusty.
Join my Folding team: 103239
Supper tonight was chilly. My dad makes it with kidney beans, hamburger, and some diced tomatoes. Its not a hot chilly but its really good with some Italian bread dipped into it. I also like the fact that its more beans then meat.

No comments: