Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January 16, 2008

Well, not much happened today. We didn't do much shopping today. We went to Walmart for a few things and to the grocery store. Here is something a little different, I am putting the dinner update here today. I had Artichokes! I love them stuffed with seasoned bread crumbs and Mozzarella cheese.
Well, you can see that the MacBook Air is not the popular! Its funny to say this to me. EVEN THE FANBOYS HATE IT! That̢۪s right! Even those die had people who buy anything Apple makes hate this thing! Well Apple, I hope your happy with your decision! You should have just made a small MacBook Pro. With a removable battery!
Something that hit me on Macs. They are hard to clean or upgrade. I don't know for sure but I can replace the hard drive or clean my fans easy. The Acer has vents that are easy to open up. I don't like to let the fan get full of dust and I clean mine often. Maybe its just me, but I take care of my computer. I would rather give up a little design for easy access to key components! Hard drives are not invincible and they will die on you! So why should a manufacturer seal them in? So they can get more money out of you!
Some snow and wintery mix tomorrow night! FUN! I hate the mix crap since its just a waste to me. I would rather have blizzard then a little mix. We may get some good snow fall this year since the big storm of 2007 was on Valentines Day after all!
I went through my folders and sort of disorganized them. Pretty much all I did was remove some sub directorys to make it easier to navigate. Sometimes having stuff organized is too much of a pain. For example, saving a word file would be in several sub folders of my Documents folder. Now its just in one folder so much easier!
I will still keep the sub folders on my Server to keep that a little organized. I did awhile ago get rid of the sub directories for blog though so its just in one folder. Of course I would like to lump them all together but that is a pain since the way I upload the files if right click blog on my website folder on PC and hit send to server.
I also noticed that Windows will not let you change the name of My Documents folder. This really annoyed me! I would rather have my folder be my name and make My Documents as a sub folder that would make it easier for me to navigate. The best I could do is rename the shortcut on my start menu. I guess that will have to be good enough for me.

No comments: