Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

January 8, 2008

Well, I have to say that Linux is starting to very strange for me! I have been having the WiFi problems off an on again. I also have some weird problems that I don't think anyone can fix. I have has suspend errors before. Like "Failed to hibernate" and then not even trying to hibernate! I don't want to go back to Windows XP but I have too!
I have also thought about getting a desktop one of these days. It would be easier to have Linux work right with out all the hassles. I would also need to have a keyboard and mouse though, plus an LCD. This would be nice though since I can get a nice big LCD and not have to worry about having it on my laptop.
I has a good supper today. I had Chicken Cordon Blue, which is chicken with ham and cheese in side of it. Very good! I also had these generic ravioli at my friends house. They are breaded and baked in the oven, very good and different. They also don't come with sauce which is different

No comments: