Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

January 26, 2008

Well, I think I am starting to get sick now. I have had a fever off and on the past few days and now I feel like I have a cold. I am sneezing a little and I have a runny nose. This seems to be a very annoying cold right now. I don't have much of an appetite either.
I have been looking at getting a new game but a lot of them are kind of crappy really. I do not care much for shooter games with a plot. I know Call of Duty is supposed to be a really good series and they have 3 cheap sometimes. I am really shocked by the lack of role playing games really.
Well, I found out how the warranty works now. I send them the IPAQ, they will try and fix it. If they can't fix it, they will look for another HX2495B. If they can not find another one I will get a IPAQ 110 since it is the only real replacement model.
I would like the 110 since it has SDHC and Windows Mobile 6 but I have been hearing that the screen is not as sensitive as other PDAs. I will just have to see what happens. I will be sending it in once the HP warranty runs out in about 2 weeks.
Had hamburgers and French fries for supper tonight. Had some fun today! We had TiVo'ed a Blue Man Group concerted on HDNET. WOW! This was way better the using YouTube!

No comments: