Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, January 21, 2008

January 21, 2008

Well, today was a cold one! The temperature was in the teens but the wind chill was in the singles! Supper was the Salisbury patties with steak dust and a nice big baked potato! The best thing about the potato is they can be made so many ways. We also had corn.
I did play a little Unreal Tournament 3 today. I set up a hour long death match and I only played 20 minutes. I just couldn't get into the zone! I did some good head shots though. Like 5 in a row! I guess I need to take a longer break so I can get back into wanting to plat the game more. I don't play online since it is too hard to be fun.
I am making a new link to this site. I will post the link at the end of the month and this one will stay active until the end of next month. The new one is much shorter but retains my name. It still points to my server so both links are technically active now.
I have to say I really like the new series based on Terminator. Its on Fox Mondays at 9PM. I have to say I like it since its an action show. Its based off the movies. I have my TiVo set to record it even though I watch it as it records. It is good since I have a backup in case I miss the show.

No comments: