Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

January 24, 2008

I love to have fun on comments on sites. Mac users are so easy to stir up and manipulate. People hate when you start a flame war but this is just so much fun! I don't do this to make fun of products as much as I do it to have a good laugh at the Mac user base.
Today was pretty much boring. Some snow showers all day. I have been setting up my ThinkPad T20 again. I decided that it is a good computer even if it is a little slow. I plan on getting some more RAM for it soon. I do not want to just toss out a laptop because it’s a little slow. It’s a lot better for relaxing since there is no touchpad.
I also have been thinking of trying to dual boot Linux on this T20. I do not know what I will use for it since it is a little on the low side as far as RAM goes. I have used Ubuntu on it before with some success but I am thinking that I may just stay with Windows XP since it works well enough for me.
I am thinking that I may stop checking Engadget anymore. Its starting to become more Mac news then anything. I am so sick of seeing like 20 posts on Apple stuff that could be pretty much one post. Keep annoying me an I will pretty much not even check the site anymore, nor will I link to the site. Sorry Engadget, you must be paid a lot by Apple!
And to any Apple fanboys who disagree with me… I hope you like be owned by Steve Jobs. I am happy to have free thoughts and choose my hardware based on reviews and quality rather then if its made by Apple or not.
Supper tonight was Pierogi. My dad deep fried them this time and poured melted butter over them. This is a new way to do it and very good!

No comments: