Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Friday, January 11, 2008

January 11, 2008

Well, I have soon good news for the people who are Folding at Home. I have the PLAYSTATION THREE folding now! That’s SIX cores of 3.2GHZ each! Wow is that thing fast! What took my Turion a few hours took the PS3 like 30 minutes. Now that is processor power! I would love to see my PS3 owners who read this site use theirs too. I finished 65% of the work unit today and will finish the rest tomorrow. I don't like leaving the PS3 on all the time.
What the hell is with hard games anymore? I was playing Final Fantasy II and now I am pretty much trapped in the dungeon with one of my guys dead and the other three have darkness. I only have 3 high potions left and no MP on anyone. Plus I need to go down like 5 floors of random battle hardness. Sorry if I like easy games but when I see something like this is makes me hate the game a lot. Its just not fun when you have something like this happen to you!
I am thinking of changing the News page to a page dedicated to the Folding at Home information. I will also start working on the links page though I do not know if they will be in order. It is a lot of annoying work to get the links into a alphabetical ordered list with category lists. To make this page easier to code I will use a lot of blank lines to separate links for ordering.
I had a Hungry Man XXL TV dinner today. I love the Turkey one since its 1.5 pounds of food for 5 bucks. Plus they are very easy to make. I like them better then the plain sized one since they don't give you the crappy vegetables. This one is just the turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes. The one thing I have a problem with is that they don't give you enough gravy. What they should do is have a packet of gravy come with it so you can have extra gravy on the meal.

No comments: