Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

January 19, 2008

Well, it Saturday once again and we went shopping today. We are eating home today since we got artichokes again. I love these things so whenever I get a chance to get them I take it! Sure they are a pain to eat but they are so good that its worth it!
I cut my left index finger while I was taking apart that PDA yesterday so it̢۪s a little annoying to type now until it heals. Its not painful in a sense that I am screaming, its just annoying. Its funny how you don't feel that you got cut until after you notice the cut is there!
I want to announce some changes for the site! I noticed that I accidentally posted the SPB Full Screen Keyboard on the T20 review. Well, I am going to take the T20 review off the site since the thing is pretty old. I have also decided to start fixing the old links page. I have a way to make it alphabetical easier. When you use NotePad++ there is a key combo that swaps lines. Its CTRL + T in case anyone is wondering. There is also a CTRL + D that duplicates the line.

No comments: