Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Monday, January 7, 2008

January 7, 2008

I have to say, I have a lot of mixed feeling about CES. Its nice an all but the sites are just jam packed! I must have went through 10 pages of Engadget alone! Good thing I am not doing news here huh! Just think, CES just started too!
I have to say that I will be doing the news page different soon. I will be getting rid of all the links. News sites I check will be posted on the links page once I start doing that! I just need to get some motivation to make that happen. I am also working on a newly designed 404 page.
I played a little Final Fantasy II today. Me and a friend took a walk down this one store that sells old music and video games. They had an OLD Intellivision for 45 bucks. I also seen Final Fantasy IX, which I already own, for 40 bucks used! WOW!
Supper today was this chicken pot pie from Sams Club. This is one that has mashed potatoes in it. I love it but I wish they cut the chicken up a little better. I love when they have samples at Sams of it since I love it. Its easy enough to make. All you do is put it on a baking pan and pop it in the oven! Easy enough to make, but it takes about an hour!

No comments: