Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

January 12, 2008

You know, I was thinking about some useful changes for technology. I guess some of these are personal preference changes but they may be beneficial to the average user. Some of these are general changes that would be for any program, but some of these are Linux or Windows specific changes. Some are also PDA or cell phone changes. I will list some of what I am thinking of…
First of all, I would like to see a tabbed office suite. Why? Its easier when your doing multiple files. This would also be on PDA office suites too. The main thing is the program could open Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, all in the same program. This is also for simpler icons. There could be one icon for the suite instead of one for each program.
Second, I would like too see Microsoft restructure the file system in Windows better. I would also like to see it better then it is in Vista. Vista has the right idea with a folder for the user with your name on it. This is close to the home folder on Linux. I would like to take this a step further and also rearrange the folders for documents, media, and other stuff.
I got a new adapter today! Its a 70W Kensington that can be used in car, airplane, or with a wall. Its more less for my ThinkPad since its also for car use. I will also be getting a tip for my Acer. I noticed Kensington says I need the 120W one but my Acer only uses 65W.
The PS3 has finished one work unit and the second will be be finished by morning. I have decided that I won't use my Acer for this since its being really annoying. I went to resume it and it started over again. I rather use the PS3 since its faster anyway. I may use it if I get a new laptop though.
Supper today was Long John Silvers. Very good and oddly, I am not that thirsty today after eating it. We got the 8 piece meal coupon, 5 fish and 2 chicken. I like the chicken but I think the fish is better personally though I will eat both.

No comments: