Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Friday, January 25, 2008

January 25, 2008

Well, Engadget posted the MacBook Error review today. They took forever to pretty say its crap. I have to say that a 13.3" screened laptop is still a 13.3" screened laptop. Being thinner does not make it more portable to me. If you want to be more portable you need to get a smaller screen and not just worry about thickness! Make the battery replaceable too!
I have been thinking of doing a dual boot in my laptops. I would love to try Linux again! Its in my blood! I can not stop loving it. I could probably get something to work on my T20 at least. I will probably try a dual boot system soon but I can use a 40GB drive on the T20 though.
I had hot dogs for supper. I love the Nathans ones the best. I have been thinking of getting the cheese filled ones one of these. Also had Kraft macaroni and cheese with them. I like this one the best. I don't care much for other brands really.

No comments: