Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

January 5, 2008

Well, today was not a very exciting day. I didn't do very much at all really. I went a few places but didn't actually buy anything though. I did get a new light bulb for my lamp on my desk. Its a compact florescent light. Its nice and bright too so now I can see!
I hate to say this but I am going to toss the iPAQ in the drawer. It just doesn't work well enough for me to use anymore. I could send it to the person I got it from to have her take it to Best Buy but they will only attempt to repair it. This would mean I would be out of a PDA anyway.
I went to Old Country Buffet again this week. I didn't get any barbecue chicken this time, but I did get some really good breaded chicken. I also got some ice cream, which is something I have to get.
Still no word from my friend who sent the C101. Who knows when or if I will get a hold of him. I just hope he goes on MSN soon.

No comments: