Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

January 6, 2008

I have to say that I hate CES sometimes. The web is so packed for it, its just crazy. There was a ton of crap all over Engadget today. This is more then a normal day and on Sunday besides! I have to say, I don't think I will be very bored tomorrow!
Well, I have been having some weird Linux problems, but I won't give up. I just need to get the stupid Broadcom crap to work better though. I have had the card disappear for no reason at all multiple times. I will have to just get me some good help!
Supper today was chicken wings with the steak dust. Very good! I didn't do much today. I did play a little more Final Fantasy VII though. I should get my PS2 out of the attic and use it on my TV. But then I would have to go get the memory card adapter and a PS1 memory card!

No comments: