Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Friday, January 18, 2008

January 18, 2008

Well, today was a boring day. We went to the grocery store like every Friday. We picked up artichokes for tomorrow again. We had chicken fajitas today. For those who don't know what they are, they are just a soft taco shell with chicken instead of hamburger.
Well, since it has been pretty much 3 weeks since that InterLink came and no answer from the guy in Japan, I decided to have a little fun today! I took it apart and noticed that the thing is unfixable really. I did find some fun stuff out about it though. For one, it has a Toshiba processor. I didn't get it back together 100 percent but its good enough. I will probably toss it now.
I was thinking of this today. They need to make a PDA with a design that is favored to bloggers. I would love a PDA with a keyboard and a large screen with WiFi and Bluetooth. I need some special stuff for mine though, mainly SSH and SFTP support.

No comments: