Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Friday, January 4, 2008

January 4, 2008

Well, I have decided that I should use the NEC more since it has been sitting dormant for a while. I tried to get that WiFi card that Tsubasa gave me to work on the NEC but I have been having no luck getting it to work. Some people tell me its a Prism 2.5 chip set so I tried those drivers and they woulnt work. I tried the Orinoco drivers as I was told it might be that chip set and still have no luck. I guess that the card just won't work on CE 2.11.
I have been thinking about the InterLink that I got. I messed with the keyboard and it feels a little small for me. Though the reason I wanted this for was so I could try and learn Japanese with it. I guess I won't be learning it after all. I will try to do it on the laptop since I can also copy and paste the letters from Wikipedia or the various sites on the internet. I will keep looking into it. Maybe I could find another Japanese PDA somewhere.
I also have to say that I am thinking of leaving the T20 as a Windows XP computer. I can also just use VirtualBox on the Acer though. This is not that hard but I am a little lazy. I tried to get Windows 98SE to work but the software wouldn't see the CD. This may have been the CD-ROM pass through acting up. I will have to get it working so I can use the PDAs more.
I want to start using my PDAs more. If I am going to have them all I might as well use them! They make a good eBook reader for example. The iPAQ is having the weird button problem so I will have to try and do a hard reset to see if that will fix my problems. The thing is that I don't really feel like doing a hard reset on it right now since I will have to restore everything.
I had fried meatballs for supper today. I love them since they are easy enough to make and are really good. They are just plain, no sauce, fried meat balls. I like to eat them with a piece of buttered bread and make a little sandwich. I also got some popcorn at Target and I have to say that it was too salty. They had some new slushies. They are Jones Crushed Mellon flavored.

No comments: