Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

January 27, 2008

Well, I played about an hour of UT3 today. I played 3 offline 10 minute death matches and then 2 online ones. Both totaled up to about 1 hour of play. I was going to play more but I was doing really bad online. I need to practice more!
I had chicken soup for supper today. This is the third time my dad made it and it finally came out good this time. This will be my lunch for the week again. Weather will be pretty plain tomorrow it seems. There is no snow in the forecast so who knows what is going to happen and when it will happen…
I am still working on the links page. It takes awhile to do it when you don't do much work on it really. It is funny really since I am really bored and I don't work on the site. I want to have it done soon. I never finished the 404 page either so I want to do some work on that. I am also thinking of reworking the navigation. I don't know when this will happen so don't start thinking it will be soon.

No comments: