Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 20, 2008

Well, soup today! Dad made chicken soup but it came out bad so he tossed it and made lima bean soup. That's pretty easy to make and good. Its pretty much the beans, oil, and onion. Not very hard to make but good!
Watched the newest Harry Potter on Bluray and I have to say I found it to be kind of boring and long. It was good towards the end however. I really love the PS3 for Bluray but it is bad with normal DVD up converting.
I got a very annoying canker sore on my cheek! I hate these things so much! They take forever to heal and hurt a lot when you bump them. Mine is in a spot were it is very easy to bump and I can not wait for the thing to die!
I have some more work to do on the links page soon and I really hope I can get it up by the end of the year but I am not making any promises!!! soon. I want this to be a good set of sites that can also serve as a backup for my favorites on FireFox.

No comments: