Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January 30, 2008

Not much went on today really. I did the firmware update on the PSP to 3.90 so now I have Skype. Shame they left out the text part of it and you need a headset for it. I always do the firmware updates for it since you never know what they add that isn't formally listed.

Really windy here today. Nothing really good in the forecast snow wise for the next 10 days, but they are saying we will get a mix on Friday. Supper was pork chops with the steak dust, those little potato things that you bake in the oven, and spinach.

I am addicted to solitaire now! Why must it be in Windows!!! I am also trying to get a Linux distribution called Dream Linux to work. This looks a lot like Mac OS X and is based off Debian like Ubuntu but not based off Ubuntu itself.

No comments: