Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 23, 2008

Well, here is an idea. If I get a gift card from the iPAQ instead of anything else, my dad said I can have his desktop and he will take the gift card. This is an idea but I don't know what will even happen with the warranty.
Why would I want a desktop? Simple! I will be able to run Linux on it and I rarely take my laptop off my desk anyway. I will need to make sure that I have the room for it though. The only bad thing is that I use my headphones more then anything. I do not have any use for speakers really.
There is one problem with the whole iPAQ thing. They have a Classic 111 model on the website.. The thing is that’s it’s a cheaper one then I already have. They may give me this and a 100 dollar gift card for the difference. So we shall just have to wait and see I guess…
Supper was artichokes again! Yes, I know I eat these a lot but you to have to really since the seasons are short. We may even get more on Saturday. Weather update is possible snow showers. We shall see what happens. We get told snow and get nothing a lot so I don't trust the weather much anymore.

No comments: