Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

January 13, 2008

There is something that I forgot to add yesterday. They need to make a tabbed file browser. This would be easier since I tend to have a few folders open at a time when I am moving files around. This could be easier since it would only mean one window instead of several.
The one program I don't like tabbed is the instant messenger applications. I use Pidgin, which was GAIM before, for Windows and have used it on Linux. Its a really nice program but the first thing I do is turn off the tabs. This is one thing that annoys me since I have a lot of people I talk to.
Well, I have to say this adapter is annoying me since I can not find the tip for my Acer locally. I checked Circuit City, who I know use to sell tons of Kensington stuff, and they didn't have any. I also checked OfficeMax where I got the adapter. I checked Office Depot though I knew that was a lost cause! I am going to take the thing back, since I don't see a reason to keep it!
We got a print server on sale at Office Depot though. It isn't wireless but I will still be able to use it with my laptop. My dad figures this is easier to get working then the shared printer way. We should have it up by next weekend.
Folding is going well for the PS3. We are up to 5 Work units for the team! I am not leaving it on all night again though however.
Supper today was home made pizza. Came out very good too! We made one broccoli and one plain pizza. Funny thing is I ate pizza all week for lunch and will this week! Good thing I love pizza!

No comments: