Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

January 3, 2008

Well, good news is that my package from Japan came today. The bad news however, is that its broken! I am very upset! I waited for this and it came busted. The screen is broken and the ribbon cable is broken in half. I emailed my friend to see what he says. I will keep this updated here.
Supper was really good today. I had a sirloin patty with Steak Dust seasoning and A1 sauce. If you ever go to Sams Club, pick up a bottle as its great on pretty much anything! We also had rice with chicken seasoning that is very good.
I played a little more Final Fantasy VII today. I got to the part where your fall in the church and find Aeris. I was going to play more but I am getting sick and don't want to play much. I also installed a few games for Linux.
Did I mention I am getting sick? I had a horrible nights sleep last night! I so far have only a sore throat and feel a little warm, I am hoping that it goes quick since I don't feel like bing sick. I have been having a terrible day and I don't want it to get worse.
I have decided the news stuff is just too much work since its just as easy to check the sites I end up checking anyway. I am going to work on the links page instead. It will have all the news pages I look at so it will be easy to just check that!

No comments: