Announcements

Posting old entries, pardon the mess.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

January 9, 2008

Well I just went back to Windows. I gave up on Linux now, since its just too much of a pain for me anymore! My problems are kind of random it seems to me though. I have problems that like no one can fix. I would love to run Linux but its just too much work trying to get stuff to work right for me, like my mouse and WiFi!!!
Not to much went on today other then reinstalling Windows XP. I played some Final Fantasy II today. I also installed a new emulator... COMMODORE 64! I want to get a real Commodore 64 but they are expensive for them. I am happy with a fake emulator instead of the real thing. I also have one of the NEC too!
I am also trying to get the SIXAXIS to work on Windows since maybe this will be more succesful. Windows tends to work better with this kind of crap. I played some more Final Fantasy II today. I learned something too. Don't give the fourth person good crap since they leave the party and take the good stuff with them!
Supper today was fish sandwhiches. The fish was very good too. Its the haddoc filets from Sams club. As you can tell, I get food there a lot. I love the samples they have a lot too. Its nice to be able to try something before buying it.

No comments: